How to Care for Your Towels?
- Simple Tips to Best Care for Your Towels
- Please make sure to wash your new towels before using them.
- Please sorting your towels by white, dark or bright colors. You should wash your towels separately from light and dark colors.
- Make sure that the washing machine is loaded with the specified weight. Please find the specified weight in the instructions of the manufacturer.
- Follow the washing instructions on the label of the towels and wash them at the specified.
- It is very important to follow the washing label recommended by the manufacturer.
- For hygienic reasons, towels should always be washed at a minimum of 60 degrees.
- White color towels can be washed at temperatures up to 90 degrees.
- Wash towels on gentle cycle.
- Cotton Fabric is more resistant to heat damage.
- Many detergents contain bleaching agents and optical brighteners. Too much detergent can leave the towels feeling rough.
- Please always dose detergent according to the manufacturer's instructions. To prevent discoloration and staining, don't use whiten, brighten, bleach.
- You can only use detergent for white towels to keep them bright white.
- Please do not use fabric softener so much. It will reduce your towels’ absorbency.
Terry fabric is fluffiest if it is tumble dried.